acorns

i am looking for a metal supply catalogue that would have already made metal acorns. i would like to attach them to some sconces that i have.
can anyone here help me out?
readandpostrosie wrote:

I don't know if this will help or not, but it's worth browsing..
http://tinyurl.com/2cvv27
mike
thanks mike.......................it at least gave me a few new words to put into my search engine.

Try a search on Google for "wrought iron acorn finials". All sorts of acorns out there.
On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 16:20:16 -0600, "readandpostrosie"

Try King Architectural(sp). They have an online catalogue or you can have one sent to you.
JR

You want Industria Italiana Arteferro. They have online catalogs for some of their forged work, and book catalogs, six of them I think, that list everything, and I do mean books. They are huge 2" thick hardcover coffee table tomes that are done in very high quality gloss paper and color images, thousands of images. The work they produce is exceptional. I don't know how you get them to send you catalogs however. They started sending them to me about 10 years go without me ever asking, or even knowing who they were at that time. There is hardly a forged element in existence they don't carry, although I do not think they make a basket within a basket such as I make, and show at the top of my Gallery page.
I hope that may be of help.
Ron Reil
Golden Age Forge http://ronreil.abana.org/gallery.shtml http://ronreil.abana.org/newshop.html Garden Valley, Idaho Phone: (208) 462-4028