Adaptor for Grohe tub faucet to attach a water filter

Our water in Sonoma County, California is heavily chlorinated. I'd like to be able to adapt a German Grohe tub faucet to attach an American water filter to neutralize the chlorine which is unfit to bathe in, thank you. Grohe informs me they have no adaptors/adapters.

Reply to
Suze

Per my local water company in Pennsylvania, chlorine cannot exced 1.0 PPM They keep it at 0.9PPM as it leaves the treatment plant, hopefully it still has some remaining CL2 when it gets across town. Get a test kit and check yours.

I am within line of sight to the water works. I added a filter to my fridge as it made the water from the dispenser taste funny.

I would think the 1.00 PPM max. is nationwide.

Randy

Reply to
randy333