Fifth wheel trailer

Hi guys, I want to build a dumping fifth wheel trailer, using 2, 3500lbs torqueflex axils.
Does anyone know of any sites showing the details or plans for such a
trailer, or any one selling plans that would show all the details for a dumping fifth wheel trailer of that size. I am mostly interested in the size of metal, channel or sq tubing to use. Being dumping, it is like having two frames. I would prefer to use square and rectangular tubing.
Thanks Eric snipped-for-privacy@ns.sympatico.ca
    www.northerntool.com key word "plans" ken
On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 18:12:44 GMT, "Eric J. Comeau"