Oxygen Regulator Gauge

Cylinder Total Pressure Gauge is broken, won't go back to zero, don't know how much oxygen is in the Cylinder?
Where can I purchase a cheap gauge? What can I expect to pay for one? Or
can mine be fixed easily??
Thanks, Steve
Take it to the welding supply shop, or to a repair shop. You are talking about something that can really hurt you or burn down your building. Good ain't cheap and cheap ain't good. Check the local pawn shops and Quarter a Word ad papers in your area. Try to get a Victor, or common brand name because you can get them serviced, and they are more reliable. If only the high side gauge is broken, perhaps you can find a gauge that is broken in some other way and just take off that one gauge. The threads on those gauges are standard, and should be interchangeable. Match the threads to be sure. Just be sure if you change the gauge, or you have it fixed that it is one hundred percent okay. Use soapy water to check your connections.
Good luck.
Steve

Napa sells them, prolly $20. I pick em up at swap meets, $1 - $5 various pressures.

Lucifer wrote:

Oxygen gauges can be very dangerous if contaminated with dirty oil. When subjected to high pressure oxygen they can explode. We used to perform these tests at Dresser (Ashcroft gauges). The results would make you think twice about buying a cheap replacement that has not been properly flushed clean.