Stand Question

I was thinking of building my own aquarium stand, using 1.25" square tube .110 wall thickness

I would do a top / bottom complete frame which would be supported by 6 legs, 2 on each end 2 in the center, plus angled pieces on the top corners as well as back / front supports....

Anyone have any idea what kind of weight this would support? final size would be 85 1/4"l x 24"w x 32"h

Thanks

Reply to
Chris