Standard-Modern Lathe

I have a standard-modern lathe model 1334 and would
like to ask some questions to someone that owns this lathe. If you own one
let me know.
Al
Reply to
Al
Sadly, I can't be of much use. My lathe is a 14 X 40 belt drive (mfg 1996) sold by King machine tools in Canada. A bit of the history of Modern may be found here:
which was found here:

It's a wonderful site. I'd recommend the rec.crafts.metalworking newsgroup, but the political morons of all stripes produce too much garbage.
mike
Reply to
m II