Tumbling stainless

I have some stainless manifolds that I would like to polish up by tumbling. I saw some 12 inch PVC the other day and thought that would make a good tumbling barrel. However, that stuff is expensive.

I was thinking about capping each end, running a rod through it and mounting it on my lathe. Turn it on low overnight and see what happens.

Any thoughts on cheap sources of 12 inch diameter pipe, or other alternatives?

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.