15amp thermostat on a 20amp circuit breaker?

Hai I'm wondering if I can install a 15amps thermostat on a 20 amps circuit breaker? right now my baseboard heat will use like approximately 1500 watt.

This is what I'm trying to do; I'm trying to install Honeywell Linevoltpro 8000 over my manual thermostat. This is the only 2 pole 4 wires thermostat I can find? do you guys know any other??

Secondly, I found a 1 pole 2 wires thermostat, then my question how do I convert the 2 pole into 1 pole installation??

Reply to
cool_2love4