2 Great EE (Architectural) opportunities - Wisconsin

Hello,
Are you interested in furthering your Electrical Engineering (Architectural) here in the great state of Wisconsin?
If so, I have 2 separate positions, that could be the right fit for you. Both are great positions in their own right, and the companies you'd be a huge part of is why.
Please contact me by responding to this post for more information, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Paul Ristau www.ergsearch.com snipped-for-privacy@ergsearch.com
Come see what makes ERG such a great company - and why you'll seriously consider our clients for your new career home.