2 sub pannels?

I use a flowbee it works awesome, and with 4 kids, it has kept a lot of extra cash in my pocket over the years.

Rich.

I use the clippers from Harbor freight right now. I have a new set of Wahl clippers in reserve. I wear a burr most of the time, because of the heat is bad, year round. I don't need to look too close, because it needs trimmed within three or four days, anyway. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You can't route the low voltage through the same conduit or box as the line voltage. I am only questioning the 6" separation Tom spoke of.

Reply to
gfretwell