3 phase 400v reversing soft starter??

Hi, I'm looking for a reversing soft starter??. Is there such a thing? Been searching the www but not found anything. Otherwise I will need normal reversing contactors with a soft starter.
I do not really want to go to a VFD. TVMIA
On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 15:23:20 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

http://www.lovatousa.com / or http://www.lovato.it / depending on your country. You may still need a reversing relay. The USA office did not answer an email regarding a euro part not in the USA catalog. The USA server took an hour to download the catalog on a weekend.
Similar parts at http://www.telemecanique.com Grainger carries some of their relays and may be able to get other items. Bill Kaszeta Photovoltaic Resources Int'l Tempe Arizona USA snipped-for-privacy@pvri-removethis.biz
On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 15:23:20 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Just use a reversing contactor set in front of the soft starter. It is cheaper than the electronic soft starter, plus there is no chance of an SCR misfire causing a direct short, as there is in the 10-SCR reversing soft starters. Only a few soft starter manufacturers bother with the reversing type, they are more trouble that they are worth.