3 Phase motor running current

We commissioned 6.6KV 3PH Motor. During no load run we noticed that the
motor was drawing un balance current. We had balanced 3 phase voltage.
Please clarify why the motor is drawing unbalance current.
Regards
A.H.Rajagopal
Reply to
Raju
Not sure. You could shoot us some numbers, the phasors for the three phase currents and the three line to line voltages. Maybe you had some neg. sequence voltage?
operator jay
Reply to
Peter Charles Hood
The first thing that comes to mind, is how are you measuring the voltage and current? Are you using 2 PT's or 3 Are you using 2 CT's or 3 Are you above 10% loading on the circuits?
Reply to
SQLit
is that really kilo-volt or kilo-watt?
Reply to