A sight to behold

It is hard to believe. DarkMatter posting on Airhead Bean. What is the world coming to?

Bill

Reply to
Repeating Rifle

DimBean? The two go together so well...

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

Be careful though, if the profanity of one starts to feed off the insults of the other, a chain-reaction could be started, ending the internet as we know it. I think we may need to interject a few comments once in a while just to dampen the reaction and avoid prompt-criticality. ;-)

daestrom

Reply to
daestrom

I have always thought this would be the Troll Battle Royale! When prevarication meets voodoo science there may emerge a new branch of physics. Perhaps they will find a use for Euclidian four space geometry......Ross :>)

Reply to
Ross Mac