About University teknologi Petronas

I would like to have some suggestions about University Teknologi Petronas , its reputation, its programs etc.At present i m a graduationg student (not from Malysia) and I want to do masters in Electrical communication, but i realy dont know about the research proposal they are talking about. I thought that they would be conducting a regular course and in the end they will ask for the research thesis. how would i know in advance about the scope of research... Plz give me some suggestions ... Thnkx

Reply to
Ali