About University teknologi Petronas

I would like to have some suggestions about University Teknologi
Petronas , its reputation, its programs etc.At present i m a
graduationg student (not from Malysia) and I want to do masters in
Electrical communication, but i realy dont know about the research
proposal they are talking about. I thought that they would be
conducting a regular course and in the end they will ask for the
research thesis. how would i know in advance about the scope of
research... Plz give me some suggestions ... Thnkx
Reply to
Ali