Swiss Railways and Internet

Good morning, im an italian university student, and im doing a research about Internet and Swiss Railways. I would like to know in Your opinions which are the most important informations that a company has to publish in its website to reach the publics. For that reason im doing a online test in website

in which I want to check if the publics moved their perception of company image after the blackout.

Thank You snipped-for-privacy@webpr.it

Reply to
Andrea-WebPR