Internet enabled building automation

I work for Tridium, a company that designs and manufactures internet enabled building automation controls and software. The real value of our product is the open software framework, called Niagara, which helps manufacturers develop Internet-enabled equipment systems and device-to-enterprise applications. Niagara resolves the challenges associated with open systems, integration, connectivity, and interoperability by integrating diverse systems and devices - regardless of manufacturer, or communication protocol - into a unified platform that can be easily managed and controlled in real-time over the Internet.

For those of you new to these technologies, I invite you to take a look at

to see more about what we do and the many applications of Niagara. You might also want to take a look at
which is our online community website for Niagara developers and integrators. The community website includes discussion forums, a knowledge base, blogs, and our plans for Niagara's future.

We are an open framework, and an open company, devoted to building effective tools for building automation.

Reply to
Lee Adcock