Are there any ones interested in building Web Enabled Control System on your hardware?

I would like to move all controls to the Web and look for some one interested in doing this.
http://members.optusnet.com.au/vmautomation/index.htm
http://users.bigpond.net.au/vmautomation/index.htm
vmautomation wrote:

If you are open to LINUX or xBSD, then we can talk. I do not really care for microsoft based controls solutions as the are *ALL* insecure and problematic.
If you are interested, then send me some private email. We also write firmware for microprocessors, microcontrollers, DSPs, and FPGAs, often building products for companies that resell the hardware. We can code so that the software and java plugins run on Windoz, unix and linux systems, if that tickles your fancy. I tend to exclude Windoz and thus avoid about 99% of the secruity issues. It's your money.....
James Horton EE, MSCS, PE (former ISA member)
"All controls" of what? The web is a means of communication, what do you mean when you say, "move all controls to the web."
Walter.