Online Sheet-Metal Layout Center Opens

Sarnia, ON, Canada ? July 8th, 2004 ?

Lamnia Software announces the Online Sheet-Metal Layout Center, which allows for layout fabrication development from your browser.

The Online Sheet-Metal Layout Center currently has ten pattern-layout calculators available for your use, and more will be added in the future.

The Online Sheet-Metal Layout Center is open to the public for free trial use, but is limited to sizes of 6 units or less. The Online Sheet-Metal Layout Center is available by subscription, so there are never any worries about having to buy the latest version.

Visit our website to find out more information.

About Lamnia Software: Lamnia Software is a privately held software development company located in Sarnia, Ontario. Our focus is providing sheet-metal layout and fabrication software for applications ranging from industrial to hobbyist use. All of our products are modular to fit low budgets and customization of software is available to fit your needs. For further information, please visit our website at

Andrew