Anyone using Building systems for electrical/hvac?

We're considering upgrading our cad systems to building systems, I've seen the presentations by Autodesk but I've never put much faith in Autodesk demos for real world production.

I was wondering if you where using it and how you felt about it, How much of a learning curve and how much production lose did you experience when it was installed? Do your older custom quick commands and lisp routines work for you?

We pretty much use alias commands for everything and never use pull downs, is this a problem when going over to BS?

Is there anything you would have done different when the software was installed or something you wish would have been done prior to installing BS?

Thanks Sam G KY

Reply to
Modat22