UK's Largest Internet Railway Bookshop

is now believed to be the largest independant transport book website in the UK with over 10,000 books listed and many more items still to be listed. The website offers a secure online shopping basket and most modes of payment, including paypal, are accepted.

In stock I hold many, many thousands of books, both brand new and secondhand, timetables, both working and passenger, videos, dvds, photographs, postcards as well as other miscellaneous items. Modes of transport covered include; Railways, Buses, Tramways, Trolleybuses, Shipping, Maritime, Military and Aviation, amongst others.

I now have three shops which are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year and all visitors are offered a warm welcome and discounted prices.

I can be contacted by telephone on 01832 735147 or by e-mail at snipped-for-privacy@nenevalley-railwaybooks.co.uk where I am able to deal with any enquiries including directions to my shops.

Reply to
nvrb

Your website says variously "both shops" which usually means two and "my shop" which implies one. So, how many shops do you actually have? One, two or three? Or is three the new one in these design conscious times?

You claim to be an internet book store, so why not get the website sorted out *before* making public announcements? I have to ask myself if I would want to deal with someone showing such lack of attention to detail.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Oh, that we could all be as perfect as you :-)

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie

I've dealt with Dave as a customer many times in the past and he has always been fantastic.. fast shipping and very proffessional.

The guy offers a good service.

and before anyone asks... no, i'm not connected to him in any way except as a very satisfied customer.

scruff

Reply to
Scruff

I live in the USA and have always had quite good dealings with Dave.

Reply to
Jim Hollis