UK's Largest Internet Railway Bookshop

is now believed to be the largest
independant transport book website in the UK with over 10,000 books
listed and many more items still to be listed. The website offers a
secure online shopping basket and most modes of payment, including
paypal, are accepted.
In stock I hold many, many thousands of books, both brand new and
secondhand, timetables, both working and passenger, videos, dvds,
photographs, postcards as well as other miscellaneous items. Modes of
transport covered include; Railways, Buses, Tramways, Trolleybuses,
Shipping, Maritime, Military and Aviation, amongst others.
I now have three shops which are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year
and all visitors are offered a warm welcome and discounted prices.
I can be contacted by telephone on 01832 735147 or by e-mail at
snipped-for-privacy@nenevalley-railwaybooks.co.uk where I am able to deal with any
enquiries including directions to my shops.
Reply to
nvrb
Your website says variously "both shops" which usually means two and "my shop" which implies one. So, how many shops do you actually have? One, two or three? Or is three the new one in these design conscious times?
You claim to be an internet book store, so why not get the website sorted out *before* making public announcements? I have to ask myself if I would want to deal with someone showing such lack of attention to detail.
MBQ
Reply to
manatbandq
I've dealt with Dave as a customer many times in the past and he has always been fantastic.. fast shipping and very proffessional.
The guy offers a good service.
and before anyone asks... no, i'm not connected to him in any way except as a very satisfied customer.
scruff
Reply to
Scruff

Site Timeline