Scale Data on UK's Starstreak Missile?

Does anyone have scale data (pics or drawings) on the UK's Starstreak missile? I suspect it has flip-out fins, but can't tell whether they are flat or curved..close to body's diameter. Thanks (& just in case, "cheers!"). -- Richard "hoping those Brits come through with some scale data on this one" Hickok

Reply to
Rhhickok

shockwaveriderz

Hi Richard,

Try the following links;

Used to be a Shorts of Belfast product, but now under the umbrella of the French Thales group.

Deadly short range missile in either ground launced, shoulder launched or helicopter borne variants.

Wouldn't be my first choice of scale product due to the multiple dart kill vehicles, but maybe might end up looking like that MIRV Gryphon kit that used to be available?

Hope this helps!

Dr. Steve (Brit in NY)

Reply to
KernowZX2

That is an intensely cool looking missile! It'd be fun to make a scale model that mimics the flight profile of the real thing, i.e. two-stage booster with separating darts.

Reply to
RayDunakin

ray: I was thinking the same thing....imagine the mission points you would get from a 2 stage booster and then having all 3 darts take off with say G motors airstarting...WHOA.... shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz