Scale details of MGM-52 Lance missile

I have been trying to get hold of some scale data for the MGM-52 Lance missile. I know that this is available in the book "Fourteen U.S. Army Missiles of the Cold War", unfortunately this is presently out of print.

If someone has a copy, and the author does not object (if he reads this), could they email me scans of the relevant page/pages.

Please email to john.sim9(lose this)@btinternet.com, with the bracketed section removed.

Thank You

John Sim NAR 81377 UKRA 1281 Level 1

Reply to