AC Prongs

I was looking at a device (First Alert CO Sensor) that has the 2 AC prongs mounted through the plastic case so from the outside, you see 2 AC prongs. On the inside, the prongs become posts and are inserted into connectors on the PCB.

I can't find a place that sells AC prongs like this - does anyone know how to get them? I've tried all the search terms and online distributors I can think of. Thanks very much.

Reply to
wk25875