Alternative DMMs to Fluke?

It is a toshiba. If you take the battery out, it won't power up. I thought there might be a way to bypass and just use the wall transformer. I am a blind person, so don't work on theese that much, but don't want to pay $100 for a battery either.

Reply to
Dana

I wouldn't recommend trying to make your laptop work without a battery. Not worth the risk. There are a number of battery suppliers on the web that will sell you a battery for your computer for much less than $100. You might post the laptop model, and if possible, the part or model number on the battery. We can probably find a battery that will be easier on your bank account.

Reply to
DaveM