Altitude question

I have an 85 Subaru, and it has a carburator. Unless they switched to EFI in 86, the above comments apply.

Why you shouldn't ask for E-mail responses on Usenet:

Why "Reply by email, I don't read this newsgroup" gets flamed:
The Basic Rules of Netiquette (search for "E-Mail Me"):

Guy Macon

The O2 sensors on the subarus of that era are notorious for going bad.

Reply to
Guy Macon

as are the turbos. . . I DO NOT FOLLOW MANY OF THESE NEWS GROUPS To answere me address mail to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
BUSHBADEE

Don't bother, Mr. Bee has made it VERY clear that he doesn't care at all what other people think about his posts, which is why some of us feel he's worthy of our kill files. TTYL

Reply to
repatch