Conductive Rubber?

Thanks for all the answers on altitude and electric motors. Next question: I have some projects in mind here at home that require some cunductive rubber sheeting. I know it exists, but am not sure what type has that property, or even a source. Any ideas?

Eric

SWFW!

SWFW?????

and as a further follow-up to you "@" (nice creative name there) I did already search, thank you very much. I probably shouldn't respond to such nonsense from folks like you, however rudeness is annoying.

Eric

That is one of DarkMatter's alias's They usually show up in his tyrade threads....I would just dump it in the killfile....

Reply to
Ross Mac

Reply to
Ross Mac

LOL

You're own reference explains that it is 'STFW', not 'SWFW'!!! 'SWFW' isn't listed anywhere on that page. Why don't you go 'RTFM' before slamming others.

daestrom

Reply to
daestrom

Oops. Typo. Should be "STFW." My apologies.

still the OP should go.

Reply to

I've heard of conductive foam rubber, often used in pressure sensitive swtiches, etc. Maybe this is what your looking for?

Anthony

Reply to
Anthony David Adams

Conductive (and anti-static) rubber sheeting is used in large quantities in electronic component manufacture and to a lesser extent in other industries (eg. explosives production and petrochemical labs).

Conductive sheet has a lower resistance from one side of the sheet to the other (generally

Reply to
Cameron Dorrough