Automation Mania, LLC

Dear Group,

I am the owner of Automation Mania, LLC. If you ever need any Smarthome or home automation products, please visit

We have a large selection of switches and other products at much lower prices than our competitors.

5% OFF! USE COUPON CODE "DISCOUNT"

Sincerely,

Christopher A. Inverso Automation Mania, LLC

Reply to
webmaster