Beepers and Pagers

Anyone knows how i can capture the data that goes to the display? For example, if one send me a message to my beeper, and the message is "Go", i want to read the message "go" into a computer, rather than display it on the beeper.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Galsaba

You would probably have to get a ton of documentation on the thing and what its running on, figure out how it works, then hack it apart and design some type of interface for serial communication to work with the thing.

Rob L snipped-for-privacy@guitarbattle.com

Reply to
Rob L