Care and Feeding of Cell Phone Battery?

Hi, I recently bought a Verizon LG VX8350 cell phone and I'm wondering how should I take care of the battery. Should I charge it nightly or let the
battery discharge for several days before charging? What do I need to do to maximize battery life?
Thanks,
Tom

Tom, I have the same phone and went out of town for 5 days without my charger and the battery lasted. It was on all day, of course I wasn't on it much.
I charge mine every few days except when I bluetooth to my car GPS then it need's charged each day.
Nice phone huh? Daveb
<DaveB> wrote in message

Hi Dave - yes, it's a very nice phone.