cbus and X10

Hi all,
I am posting this question on here cause I figured this isnt necessarily a
Smart home question but more a electicala technical question.
I have a question that I hope someone can answer here in Australia we dont
get the same x10 switches that are availale in the US, I like the Clipsal
C-Bus switches and these switches appear to be momentary action switches
anyways.
I was wondering if it is possible to use these switches with an X10 setup
and as I slowly update my light switchs then I can move to c-bus as a phased
migration?
Is this possible ?
Thanks
Imran