cbus and X10

Hi all,

I am posting this question on here cause I figured this isnt necessarily a Smart home question but more a electicala technical question.

I have a question that I hope someone can answer here in Australia we dont get the same x10 switches that are availale in the US, I like the Clipsal C-Bus switches and these switches appear to be momentary action switches anyways.

I was wondering if it is possible to use these switches with an X10 setup and as I slowly update my light switchs then I can move to c-bus as a phased migration?

Is this possible ?

Thanks Imran

Reply to
Imran