ceiling box cover plat for a shop light

Ok, I have searched local electrical supply, with no luck.
I am looking for an unusual ceiling box cover plate, its very useful,
but I can't find anymore.
The ones I have look to be made by ideal, but ideal catalogs dont show it.
Basically, its cover plat for a ceiling box. The cover plate has the center circle - filled with a standard 5-15R outlet, and the sides of the plate have two hooks.
It designed for chain hanging shop lights, with the plate having the outlet and hooks - its very useful. But alas, I cant find anyone who makes it?
Any thoughts? Anybody see what I am looking for in their travels?
thanks john

Home Depot has the plate you seek, and a couple of 8/32 eye bolts and nuts instead of the regular cover screws should do it. I've seen that done. I know Home Depot has that round plate because my neighbor asked me for one and that's where I found it.

Make sure the box is strong enough to support the light. A good quality fluorescent fixture is a bit heavy for a standard ceiling box, that's why they normally are hung from hooks screwed into studs.