Wiring a contactor for Push Buttons.

I have a GE Contactor CR306Y1 with heaters that I am trying to wire for my motor starter. I understand how to energize the coil but can not find the other tap so I can integrate a start AND stop push button control box. I have a Square D where it is very clearly labeled 1,2,3 corresponding to the switches.

Does this model not offer this function? How can I test for the right terminal if there even is one.

Reply to
gtslabs

_____

stop contact normally closed on left start contact with M aux contact in paralell wired to + connection for coil Omitted because I was lazy, the overloads in the neutral coil wire.

Requires 3 wires from PB stati>I have a GE Contactor CR306Y1 with heaters that I am trying to wire for

Reply to
me