Circuit tester reading

Hi, I used my circuit tester to check an outlet at a hotel where I play; the tester has a guide to show the diagnosis of different result configurations.
But of course I get dealt a whammy where there is no explanation for the indications I get: two yellows AND a red. There is no guide for that. It is a GB Instruments receptacle tester. Can someone shed some light on this scenario so I can tell this hotel what's wrong? They have stopped the shocking of my mics etc. but I'm worried about what those colors mean. thanks req
Doesn't sound right to me either. My GBI tester instructions say 1) make sure nothing else is plugged into the circuit or you will get erroneous readings. 2) Multiple faults are not detected. I would play it safe abd have them get an electrician to check it out.
reqluq wrote:

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"

Not sure what your tester does. Check that the neutral is indeed grounded. You may need a voltmeter to measure AC volts from the round (or 'D' shaped) pin and the other two pins (slots). Should be close to zero volts to one pin and full line voltage to the other. Bill Kaszeta Photovoltaic Resources Int'l Tempe Arizona USA snipped-for-privacy@pvri-removethis.biz