Clarostat conductive plastic pots (380 & 485 series)

Igor The Terrible wrote:

Actually any modern *sealed* pot with a carbon track is going to be a huge improvement there. The Alps 9,11 and 12 mm types for example.
Graham
Did some more digging and I came up with Bourns conductive plastic pots. They are not cheap but they too are a great product. Moreover they have roughly the same specs as the Clarostat 380 series and their price is about the same. I believe somebody might have mentioned them somewhere on this thread--whoever it was...good call!! They are available at Mouser Electronics. Best of all, they were designed specifically for guitar.
Anyway, if any of you are interested here are the numbers for both 250k and 500k 0.25W CP Pots.
250k: 652-95A1DZ28EA0300L http://www.mouser.com/search/refine.aspx?Ntte2-95A1DZ28EA0300L
500K 652-95A1DZ28EA0302L http://www.mouser.com/search/refine.aspx?Ntte2-95A1DZ28EA0302L
Thanks everyone for your insights and help.