coaxial cable model coupled with high frequency current transformer

I was trying to develop a coaxial cable model coupled with high frequency current transformer in matlab.I am facing lot of problems in
matlab to start.Does any one can help me , it will be appreciated
Thanks
On 7/22/07 7:51 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

It is difficult to tell exactly what you have in mind. My guess is that you are trying to make a wide band transformer using coax for high frequency and ordinary magnetic core transformer techniques to support low frequencies. If that is the case, there is an extensive literature already available.
Bill -- Fermez le Bush--less than 18 months to go.