Connection of 200kva powerware UPS to a 200kva volvo standby diesel generator

Hi guys, how do you go about connecting Eaton 9390 Powerware 100kva * 2 UPS with hot sync feature to a 200kva Volvo Perkins standby diesel
generator. This generator has a load of 72%. There is another 150kva standby diesel generator which is loaded by 50%. How do I distribute the loads on the two generators?

I am used to paralleled generators being the same size. I don't know whether it's required. Ask the people who do your genset testing / mtce about paralleling them.
Make sure the gensets can handle the harmonics and the capacitance of the UPS.