200kva transformer

Anyone know what the minimum distance a 200kva transformer can be sited at the side of the highway in residential area.

Reply to
Hugh Janus

I would think it depends on if the xfmer is for the right of way use. Around here there is a public right of way then an utility easement. I have larger xfmers than that just on the other side of side walk near my home. less than 10 feet to the front edge.

Reply to
SQLit