Electrical Engineering Locations

Could anyone tell me which areas of the country are the best for electrical
engineers? Also, if someone could point me to a web site discussing this that
would be good as well.
Reply to
Xomicron
Which country???
Reply to
repatch
Well, I'd like to know this information for the USA. I'm not sure if Xomicron is thinking of the same country though.
Reply to
Samuel Wright
Given his email address of "xomicron at wp.pl" and his posting location of "news.uni-berlin.de" I'd say it's going to be one of Poland or Germany.
Western Germany probably still has most of the opportunities, but any of the big cities should have some, even in Poland. I guess it depends on whether he wants to become a corporate slave or do something innovative.
Reply to
phil-news-nospam
repatch wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com:
The United States. Sorry about that.
Reply to
Xomicron
We need to know which specialty: power, electronics, microprocessors, etc.
Charles Perry P.E.
Reply to
Charles Perry
"Charles Perry" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de:
Any.
Reply to
Xomicron
I would recommend the Denver, CO area. The snow is the best in the world.
Regards,
John Phillips
Reply to
John Phillips
Schenectady NY
you're welcome.
Reply to
Dave P.
What is important is the Job, not the location -- EEs move to the job. however one difference is state taxes.
Reply to
afropop
John Phillips wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:
That doesn't really help me.