Difficulties in understanding e^(-jwt)

8 years later and hes still working on lesson 2...
Reply to
Sponger's Conscience

------------ Read again- the interpretation that I said was wrong (and appeared to be based on real numbers) is that e^-jwt decreases (in magnitude as I assumed -otherwise it makes even less sense.) as t increases. However, e^jwt is strictly a mathematical concept which happens to be useful in many situations (particularly in electric circuit theory) but does't actually directly describe something physically real.

Reply to
Don Kelly

Nathan Hull G7KUJ posting as, "+7IiMjEePDrUlHMcutxEQw.user.aioe.org" at least acknowledges my copyright.

One is forced to ask, however, what it is that Nathan Hull G7KUJ hopes to achieve by flooding this thread with evidence of his mentally deficient obsession? Has he no life of worth of his own?

Reply to
Anonymous.

Brian Reay take note!

Reply to
Anonymous.

But the whole idea of directed numbers is that the direction changes when you pass through zero, and you then _INCREASE_!! Brian, please think about what you type in your desperation to divert attention away from your own error!

You're digging a bigger hole for yourself in attempting to divert a technical discussion into one of a slanging match. That you try to do this shows to a greater and greater extent the error in your original publication. What is of concern is that you are a teacher of mathematics, the truth basis of all science and yet here you are, not only spouting nonsense, but also seeking to defend nonsense!

As I said above, you're digging a bigger hole for yourself in attempting to divert a technical discussion into one of a slanging match.

Brian, you are pathologically incapable of recognising or even admitting, when you are in error, to the extent that you even removed the cross-post to alt.engineering.electrical to prevent those in the know witnessing your further squirming.

Did you not notice that Don Kelly's remarks,.....

"Read again- the interpretation that I said was wrong (and appeared to be based on real numbers) is that e^-jwt decreases (in magnitude as I assumed -otherwise it makes even less sense.) as t increases.".....

referred only to _YOUR_ assertions and not to anything that I had posted. It referred to _YOUR_ assertions and not to any interpretation that I had put on them.

Give up now while you're still on a losing streak!

Reply to
Anonymous.

That doesn't make any sense, which wouldn't matter except for you being a schoolteacher. Are you claiming that you measure angles using something other than real numbers?

Brian! Stop and think what you type!

Reply to
Anonymous.

Pray tell how you figured that one out?! No wonder you are unemployable - your logic is perma-flawed!!!

Reply to
huLLy

No, he needs to be reborn.. this time as a non meths drinking, sheep shagging, bell ringing freak!

Reply to
huLLy

It's not me.. how many more times!

Reply to
huLLy

I'm on holiday, and haven't been on the web for the last few days... What have you been upto? Oh yes, countless posts of utter drivel, as per norm. Now run along and have another Special Brew. Have you trimmed your front hedge yet?

Reply to
huLLy

There are too many people trying to teach a pig how to sing.

Reply to
Salmon Egg

He needs to learn how to crawl first....

Reply to
huLLy

on 24/08/2007 19:43 huLLy said the following:

Should he put hedge trimming on his CV?

Reply to
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI