Explain how Rotor rotate...

this is queston is asked to me by my teacher please help me...

On 8/21/07 9:16 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@z24g2000prh.googlegroups.com, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"
What books have you read so far?
Bill -- Fermez le Bush--less than 18 months to go.

The grand book of rotating rotors, of course!
" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote:

Learn to do your own homework.
prove it.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

It's a trick question just to see if you're awake. I rotor *has* to rotate, or it would be a STAYtor.
--
Keith

----------------------------
says...

----- Lovely answer!! Far better than the question.

remove the X to answer

That's STATor, as in STATIC, dipshit. Your little memory help aids have nothing against someone that knows word derivatives.
snipped-for-privacy@crackasmile.org says...

Keith

krw wrote:

Like that will ever happen. She moved away on his first day of kindergarten.
prove it.

Now you've spilled the beans. Even a dimbulb like Dimbulb could figure it out now.
--
Keith