Explain how Rotor rotate...

this is queston is asked to me by my teacher please help me...

Reply to
bluemax101

What books have you read so far?

Bill

-- Fermez le Bush--less than 18 months to go.

Reply to
Salmon Egg

The grand book of rotating rotors, of course!

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

Learn to do your own homework.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

It's a trick question just to see if you're awake. I rotor *has* to rotate, or it would be a STAYtor.

Reply to
krw

----- Lovely answer!! Far better than the question.

Reply to
Don Kelly

That's STATor, as in STATIC, dipshit. Your little memory help aids have nothing against someone that knows word derivatives.

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

krw

Like that will ever happen. She moved away on his first day of kindergarten.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Now you've spilled the beans. Even a dimbulb like Dimbulb could figure it out now.

Reply to
krw