About Electrical Subjects

Describe difference between the constrution of slipring & squrrel cage motor...Please help me
Learn OR know me about CONSTRUTION OF SLIPRING & SQUREEL CAGE MOTOR...
The Guru
" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote:

Some 'Guru'! You can't even use a search engine to find something taught in elementary school science class.
PS: If you learn how to spell properly, you just MIGHT learn something about the subject, at hand.
prove it.

You know, I've always wondered why they call it a "squirrel cage". Any time I've seen a squirrel in a cage, the cage has been a rectangular wire mesh box, not a cylindrical set of bars.
Bill
Bill Shymanski wrote:

They are talking about the 'exercise wheel' inside the cage.
prove it.

I think it's an oblique reference to the exercise wheel in the cage.... but why it's not called the hamster cage motor we will never know.
Tim Perry wrote:

Squirrels run faster, and don't stop suddenly to spin in circles?
prove it.