About Electrical Subjects

Describe difference between the constrution of slipring & squrrel cage motor...Please help me

Learn OR know me about CONSTRUTION OF SLIPRING & SQUREEL CAGE MOTOR...

The Guru

Reply to
bluemax101

Some 'Guru'! You can't even use a search engine to find something taught in elementary school science class.

PS: If you learn how to spell properly, you just MIGHT learn something about the subject, at hand.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You know, I've always wondered why they call it a "squirrel cage". Any time I've seen a squirrel in a cage, the cage has been a rectangular wire mesh box, not a cylindrical set of bars.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Shymanski

I think it's an oblique reference to the exercise wheel in the cage.... but why it's not called the hamster cage motor we will never know.

Reply to
Tim Perry

They are talking about the 'exercise wheel' inside the cage.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Squirrels run faster, and don't stop suddenly to spin in circles?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell