does a dual 3-way wall switch exist?

Typical 110V, 15amp house/workshop, except...

I need to fit two three-way switches into a 2"x4" box, but I can't find one anywhere. All I've seen is a "combo" switch that consists of one

3-way switch in tandem with a regular switch.

I'm surprised it's not a common item, but I'm always doing something unusual, I guess. Any ideas, other than going to a 4"x4" box?

Thanks.

--Ken.

Reply to
googlegroups.ken

google is your friend, took less than a minute to find one. Model number is for brown

Model # 5243

Reply to
SQLit

Did Google find a way to get all those wires in a single gang box?

Reply to
gfretwell

Did Google mention that installing 2 three way switches in a standard or deep wall case exceeds the NEC recomendations for maximum number of conductors?

Reply to
ibidah

Yes, X10. Leviton makes several controllers that fit in a single- gang box.

Reply to
Keith Williams