TECH: Wiring a 3-way switch

Evening folks...
Im sure its been covered but I cant seem to find my exact solution...
I am working on a 3 way switch circuit and need a little help....
I have 2 switches, A and B.... the box at A switch has 14-2 power coming in, 14-3 running to another switch, and 14-2 going to light fixture.
So I have 3 wires in box A and one in box B and I cant seem to get it working properly???
Any help is appreciated!! bashers carry on..
peace

Box A: 14-2 power white to 14-2 light white and bury them Red and white from 3-wire to each of the two silver screws Black from 3-wire to black of 14-2 light and bury them Black from 14-2 power to brass screw on switch
Box B: Black to brass screw Red and white to each of the two silver screws.
C.W.H. wrote:

    Perhaps the following will help:
http://www.wfu.edu/~matthews/courses/p230/switches.html