Domestic electricity supply system could be added to to include data transmission as well

An example would be for a panic alarm system in homes which would work even when a phone system is down or not installed.

Reply to
Joe

Unfortunately, in my experience, the phones work long after the power goes out. That's how we tell the power company they have a problem, we phone them.

Reply to
Greg