Download the 1999 NEC for free

On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 12:35:50 -0800 (PST), electrician

Oh my. another pussy that cries wolf.

Good luck, fucktard.
A threat like that can get your ass in a serious sling, you retarded fuck.

You are a true Usenet idiot. Give it your best shot, you retarded fuck. Just remember that what you sow, you WILL reap, you dumb bastard.
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 12, 5:26 pm, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

You are an amatuer compared to Kevin Cannon and Peter Ross. I already have you located.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 22:42:52 -0800 (PST), electrician

As if I was hiding, dipshit.
Just remember, that anything you do to obtain my identity will involve a criminal use of the systems that would provide the information.
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 13, 9:52 pm, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

blh, blah, blah. You are an amateur. You don't know how to obtain the information and I do. As legal as legal gets.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 23:42:54 -0800 (PST), electrician

I am not wasting hours of my life, running around like a little info pussy, "obtaining info" on people. You do. I am a real person, and you are pathetic, boy. That is pretty much all there is to it, and no, there is nothing legal about what you do.
SO, asswipe, post personal info about me, and see what kind of wheat your pathetic little plot of soil in life grows.
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 14, 5:35 am, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

I would guess that you are between the ages of 15 and 17 by your posts.
Add pictures here
✖

You're off by a factor of three, both directions. DimBulb is 5 mentally and 50s physically.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 14:45:17 -0700 (PDT), electrician

The level of stupidity in that endeavor matches your electronic aptitude then. About nil.
Add pictures here
✖