Eco-Terrorism: How not to do it

http://www.islandguardian.com/archives/00001878.html
03/17/2008: "Eco-Terrorism On Orcas"
”I did it to punish the rich white people of Orcas Island and make them pay for
the death of the whales and the depletion of the rain forests” -Mondragon
Gabriel Thomas Mondragon, 29 years old, who recently arrived from New Mexico, explained to Sheriff’s Deputies that in an attempt to make the people on Orcas “suffer just like the whales and trees”, he attempted to use a tree limbing saw -on a metal pole- to cut through a 69,000 volt power line.
According to the sheriff’s report, the man, identified as Gabriel Mondragon, also stated he wanted to protest “the death of Luna the whale and the destruction of the rain forest.”
Being well informed on the power of high voltage power lines, Mondragon cleverly put on several pair of latex dish washing gloves to isolate him from electrocution, and proceeded to touch saw to power line.
Mondragon was found laying on his back some distance from the line, his pants had been on fire, where they had burned away from his hips down. His gloves had partially melted, and he had “first, second and third degree burns’ on various parts of his body. He was, in short, lucky to be alive. He now has some medical and legal problems to deal with, including some interest in his actions by the FBI.
Add pictures here
âś–

I'm always on the prowl for a laugh, and that is one of the best I've had in some time. Pseudo-intellectuals like that always entertain me.
Add pictures here
âś–