Electrical cars

snipped-for-privacy@crackasmile.org says...

Says the single-digit IQ, AlwaysWrong, all out of clean socks, Dimbulb.
--
Keith

says...

He don't know me vewwy well, do he?
--
Keith

krw wrote:

Christ! Another Mel Blanc fan. Childhood memories. <sigh> Melvin Jerome Blank 1908-1989 Professional nut job and my hero.
[8~{} Uncle Monster
On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 18:54:27 -0500, Uncle Monster

Maybe you should try to spell his name right from one instance to the next.
ChairmanOfTheBored wrote:

Perhaps you should know his real name. His stage name is on his grave stone and the bulk of his work. He changed his last name to Blanc at age 16 probably due to a lot of teasing. I can imagine being called a blank, a blank stare, shooting blanks, a blank slate, etc. I personally think that "Blank" is a cool name. It would be tons of fun to fill out government paperwork.
http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/biography/blanc_m/blanc_m.html
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid 0
Ignorance is not a dirty word, it simply means that you don't know but can learn. Consider yourself learned, boy.
[8~{} Uncle Monster
On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 23:17:27 -0500, Uncle Monster

I type corrected. You should have, however, typed "consider yourself properly informed." You do not know if I learned anything. You properly informed me and any of the masses that might read your post. You do not, however, know if any that you informed actually learned anything.
That would also be "Consider yourself taught." not "learned".
Thanks, just the same.
I unzipped my garb, and beneath it was a WABBIT! Then... an apple fell on my head, and I woke up... or was it... fell asleep?
ChairmanOfTheBored wrote:

I was being fecesious (note purposely incorrect spelling). Here in Alabamastan the autochthonous hill people speak a humorous dialect known as "Hillbonics" were many words of the English language may be used and spoken in an odd nonstandard fashion. Whilst the phraseology may strike an outsider as incongruous or perplexing, it makes perfect sense to the native hillbillies. The phrase "I'm going to teach this to you, young man.", may be expressed as "Ahm gonna learn you this, boy." in the local Hillbonics dialect. While the speech of the hill people may lead someone to believe that there is a general lack of intelligence, one must remember that the heart of the space program is located in North Alabamastan.
[8~{} Uncle Monster
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:38:45 -0500, Uncle Monster

That would be "HillBillionics". One has to allow them their delusions of grandure (similar to manure). As in your case, a deliberate misspelling.
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:38:45 -0500, Uncle Monster

Aks me if I care...
ChairmanOfTheBored wrote:

Oh please! Tell me! Do you care? <sniff> I must know! Not knowing is tearing me apart! ARGGGG!
[8~{} Uncle Monster
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 20:38:02 -0500, Uncle Monster

You missed the first word.
AKS It was/is eubonics.
says...

You just described our Dimbulb (.a.k.a. AlwaysWrong)!

Ignorance isn't a dirty word, but stupid-to-the-bone is. That would be Dimbulb, going by the sock-puppet "CotB" this week.
--
Keith

You are always wrong, you sumbitch.

You're an idiot, boy.
snipped-for-privacy@Texarkanacops.gov says...

No, Dimbulb, that's your MO. I see you got another sock out of your mommy's hamper.

I got you pegged, old man.
--
Keith

You're both idiots. They are already doing exactly that.
Try the last couple months of Popular mechanics.
Not that I would want to be proximal to such an animal, but they ARE doing it, and they are doing it without the sparks that his system exhibited.
snipped-for-privacy@crackasmile.org says...

Doing exactly what, Dimbulb? There is more than one subject here.

I don't read fiction. Remember the flying ion-propelled cars? That was in Popular Mechanics too. You're an idiot, Dimmie.

Dumb Dimmie.
--
Keith

krw wrote:

Well dang! I remember when I was 13, I thought I knew everything too........except girls, they ran from me, come to think of it, they still run from me. It must be the drooling and the crazy eyes.
[8~{} Uncle Monster
krw wrote:

Now you expect him to have a whole neuron?
prove it.

You're of the wrong mindset, fucktard.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/industry/4220889.html
ChairmanOfTheBored wrote:

Don't forget Heinrich Rudolf Hertz who's work is the basis for many a modern device.
[8~{} Uncle Monster