electroflow equipment

I am in the field of industrial drives and also deal in harmonics. I have been told that some equipment called "electroflow" solves the problems of harmonics, reduce energy consumption etc., I am interested to hear from those who have used this (manufacturers, please excuse... ):

- How this equipment functions

- what is the internal design and on what principle it works

- does it really give benefit the manufacturer claims

Reply to
deeveeyes

I would like to read this as well. I have never heard of it.

Reply to
SQLit