350w peltier as a power generator, electricity generator

i saw 350w peltiers on market. did anyone play with this thing? how much wattage will pump out at 80 celcius temperature differential? i live in very cold region and this unit may even prove practical for me!

thanks much

Reply to
david picard

beats me, where did you see it ? go back there and check out the voltage & other specs. =AEoy

Reply to
Roy Q.T.