energyEGG

I got an energyEGG from tesco a few months ago and so far it's been the best energy gadget, and funnest, I've bought so far...and Ive got
tonnes of other energy gadgets that just dont make a difference :( but the energyEGG is quite fun and easy to use and actually has been saving me money.
Cheers

Think how much energy you've wasted buying things that don't make a difference.
John
On 10/07/2011 09:15, John Nice wrote:

It's spam, OP is posting from a scottish university that was involved in making the thing.
Spam wastes electricity.
--
Adrian C

Adrian C wrote:

Not when you cook it in an iron skillet, over a campfire. :)