energyEGG

I got an energyEGG from tesco a few months ago and so far it's been the best energy gadget, and funnest, I've bought so far...and Ive got tonnes of other energy gadgets that just dont make a difference :( but the energyEGG is quite fun and easy to use and actually has been saving me money.

Cheers

Reply to
Steven Smith

Think how much energy you've wasted buying things that don't make a difference.

John

Reply to
John Nice

It's spam, OP is posting from a scottish university that was involved in making the thing.

Spam wastes electricity.

Reply to
Adrian C

Not when you cook it in an iron skillet, over a campfire. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell